Our website address is: https://samanthaguertin.co.uk/
Samantha Guertin is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should you be asked to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Samantha Guertin may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and so suggest you check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st December 2020.
What is collected?
The following information may be collected:
· name and title
· contact information including email address and phone number
· demographic information such as post code
· information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
· information provided voluntarily by you during a purchase
· information that you provide when you communicate with us by the Contact Form
· information provided voluntarily by you when joining the mailing list
· your IP Address, as used by your device (smart phone, ipad, laptop etc..) to access this website
What is not collected?
No payment information is held on this site as part of a secure payment policy.
All online payments from this website are with industry recognised brands, which process payment details independently on their own secure servers. This means this site neither receives nor stores any of your payment card information. All payments are secure and encrypted and are fully compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
Using any information that is held
Information collected as outlined above may be used to:
· to fulfill an order
· allow sending of periodical promotional emails about new work, special offers or upcoming shows. This will be with the email address which you have provided and consented for use in this way from the Mailing List
· to respond to any information requests from the Contact form
Security of information
To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, there are physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected on-line.
Removal of your details
· either request removal of information via the Contact form
Holding of personal information
Personal details collected for the purpose of ecommerce (e.g. sale of a painting) are deleted after a reasonable period. This is usually 60 days, to ensure all aspects of the transaction have successfully completed.
Mailing list details are held until advised to the contrary by you, see below.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes and you wish to change your mind, get in touch using our Contact Form. Please enter “Privacy Request” as the subject line of this form.
· alternatively click on the Unsubscribe Here link at the bottom of any email that you receive via the mailing list
This site does not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, unless you have given express permission or this website is required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information, which this website holds about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you believe that any information this website is holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please get in touch using our Contact Form. Please enter “Change of Details” as the subject line of this form.
Cookies on this site
Overall, cookies help provide you with a better website, monitoring which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
How cookies are used on this website?
This website uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps analyse data about web page traffic and improve the website, so tailoring it to customer needs. This information is only used for statistical analysis purposes.
Links to other websites